Farmhouse museum

Theodor-Dierlamm-Straße 16
75365 Calw
+49 7051 9621569
send mail / display address

FarmHouse Museum

The building which was constructed in 1813 shows how a farmhouse of the 'Calwer Wald' (name of the woodlands west of Calw, near the village of Altburg) with living
area, stable and barn was furnished at the turn of the last century.

The rustic bedroom with its four-poster bed, the living-room with its cast-iron stove, the kitchen furnished with loving care, the cowshed, a loom and the distillery offer an insight into the life and work of the 19th century which is definitely worth seeing.

A variety of implements, tools and utensils required for household and field work complete the historic impression of the house and its inhabitants.

  • Opening hours:

    Guided tours of the building from April – October. Each first
    Sunday in the month 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.

  • Admission:

    Adults: € 2.00
    Groups (15 persons or more) € 1.50
    children and juveniles: free admission

Große Kreisstadt Calw
  • Stadtverwaltung Calw
  • Marktplatz 9
  • D-75365 Calw
  • Telefon: +49 7051 167-0
  • E-Mail:
Durch die Nutzung dieser Website erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass unsere Dienste Cookies verwenden. Mehr erfahren OK